Wednesday, February 2, 2011

January 2011 Wrap Up

Running is a big question mark that is there each and every day. It asks you, "Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?" ~ Peter Maher

January ended up being a pretty good month. I didn't quite get to the goal numbers I had set for myself however I believe that the miles that were put in were good quality miles for the most part.
Ran two pretty good races in January. I ran the First Light Half Marathon at the beginning of the month and the Calloway Gardens Marathon at the end of the month.

January Running
Ran 182 miles in 24 Hours 45 Minutes 19 Seconds for an overall pace of 8:10 per mile

January Biking
Biked 95 miles in 4 H ours 57 Minutes 17 Seconds for an overall pace of 19.17 MPH

January Elliptical
Ellip'd 50 miles in 5 Hours 45 Minutes 16 Seconds for an overall pace of 6:55 per mile

The cross training seems to be helping quite a bit. Now on too February......

Happy Running

No comments:

Post a Comment