Friday, February 4, 2011

Change

Change your mindset, change your life...you will be amazed what happens.

Your mind is the most powerful tool that any of us have at our disposal. Without question, our minds shape who we are and what we are able to accomplish (or not accomplish for that matter). I recently read an article online that opened my eyes just a little bit more. As an endurance runner, I find myself questioning myself almost daily. No one is immune to failures of the mind! I have run a lot of races over the past two and half years and I can tell you that before each and every single one of them, I have self doubt. I question my ability, I question my heart, I question my desire and dedication. I hear the voices in my head saying I can't do this! The question is for all of us, how do we overcome these voices in our heads telling us all the things we cannot do? Maybe the answer lies in our minds. You can find the entire article HERE.

Happy Running


No comments:

Post a Comment