Wednesday, December 1, 2010

November Wrap Up

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Welcome to the month of December! At the end of every month I like to take a look back at what I was able to accomplish or not accomplish for the month. I am a believer in logging everything. I log all my runs, all my strength workouts, my weight and what I eat. For me, it is not enough to just know I did something or did not do something, I have always found that if I write it, I can read it and I can then go back and make a fair assessment.
I look forward to the start of each new month as it allows us to start all over again. We have the ability to set new goals and then create a plan to achieve those goals. Once we have our plan, we can then set out and make our goals become a reality!

November Wrap Up
Total Miles Run - 100
Ave Miles Run Per Day - 3.33
Marathons Completed - 1
Half Marathons Completed - 0
Other Races Completed - 0
Longest Non Race Run - 8 Miles
Total Time Spent Running - 13 Hrs 56 Min 37 Sec

Good luck to everyone this month!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment