Sunday, November 21, 2010

Welcome

Hi and welcome to my little blog! I would like to take this opportunity to thank a few people who are the reason's behind why I will be writing this blog. I would like to thank The Fargo Marathon, Scheels, GOFAREVENTS and most especially Mark Knutson for this great opportunity to be a small part of the The Fargo Marathon. I am honored and more than a bit humbled at being a featured runner at the 2011 Fargo Marathon.
I am certain that everyday will bring about many new things to blog about. I will do my best to provide inspiration and motivation to any and all who would like/need it! I am going to end this first post with a quote that I hold near and dear to my heart. This quote is one that I have memorized and ingrained into my mind and heart. It was said by a great man named Steve Prefontaine.

"Most people run a race to see who is the fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts!"

Do you have the guts? Do you have the guts to train hard? Do you have the guts to tell other's what YOU are training for and what you ARE going to accomplish? Do you have the guts to toe the line on race day and know in your heart that you have already accomplished the impossible just by getting there? Do you have the guts to Go Far? If you do, you have already succeeded, now all you have to do is go out and run!

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment